It’s been a while since my last Sephora wishlist, and since then, so many new and exciting beauty releases have hit the store. So with a wine in one hand, and one hand free to browse the web, I did a little window shopping – here’s what I’m craving to add to my makeup and skincare arsenal next:
1) – Sephora’s brand of eyeshadows are actually quite impressive quality-wise, and for the price, you can’t beat it. I’m loving all the shades in this 32-piece eye shadow palette – it’s got neutrals, bright colors, and dark and smoky ones too. More Than Meets The Eye Eyeshadow Palette
2) Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops – I’m drawn anything that creates an ethereal look, hence why I’ve add the Moonlight shade to my wishlist. It adds soft, silver glow. I also love that these can even be placed over both liquids/creams and powders.
3) tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Palette Color Wheel – This gorgeous compact features 10 tarte blushes in mattes, lusters, and highlighters. The sizes are deluxe, which are ~25% of the full size which sell at $28 each. But the fact that you get to try out 10 for $44 makes this an amazing deal!
Nail Polish in Gloucester Crescent – Adore this shade of blue, plus the polish contains almond oil and matcha powder to help improve nail health while you wear it.
5) – This is both a chemical and manual exfoliator to works to give you brighter, clearer, and more even skin. Love that it comes in a pad form (it really does help add that extra bit of exfoliation) plus it’s made with yummy lemon extract! Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling
6) – Blackheads can take some serious work to get rid of (I struggle with them all the time…). I’m all for this steam system instead of using pore strips – can’t wait to see if it works! Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack
7) – I love Peter Thomas Roth’s masks and these sets are a great way to try them out. Three of these masks are completely new to me, while my Pumpkin mask is running out, and the Cucumber masks I could always use more of. Mask-A-Holic 5-Piece Kit
8) – A seven-piece brush set that would be perfect for traveling. Love that they’re synthetic, and especially because they’re made with hypoallergenic, antibacterial fibers. Does that mean…less cleaning?! Sparkle & Shine Antibacterial Brush Set
What makeup and skincare buys are on your beauty wishlist?