While reading some of my fellow beauty bloggers’ blogs, I stumbled upon an interesting post idea from Love, Krista titled “If I had $500 to spend at Sephora”. I thought it might be fun to create my own little beauty ‘lust list’ and share some of my skincare and makeup picks. My grand total ended up coming to $498 (just under the max!). So here are my top picks:
– $37 – I got a sample of the KissKiss Lipsticks, and absolutely love their pigmentation, texture, and bright color selection. The shade Sugar Kiss is probably my top choice for Summer. KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Colour in Sugar Kiss
– $44 – This is supposed to be the most natural looking bronzer on the market. It’s cool-toned so it imitates a natural shadow. I heard the compact is fairly small, and so the quantity vs cost ratio puts this on the pricier side. The Sculpting Powder in Medium
The Shape Contour and Blush Brush No. 15 – $38 – I don’t have a dedicated contour brush, but if I ever decided to take the plunge, this would be the one I’d purchase!
– $54 – I surprisingly do not own a Naked Palette (yet), and besides the new smokey palette that’s coming out soon, I’d love to pick up the Naked 3. I love the rose tones and have seen so many gorgeous looks created from this palette. Naked3 Palette
– $44 – I love the idea of these drops – apparently you can mix them in with your moisturizers, serums, primer and foundations and adjust the coverage. This would basically eliminate one whole step in your makeup routine, and I’m all for that! Custom Cover Drops
– $51 – The texture of this cream is amazing. I received a sample from Sephora and liked it a whole lot better than the Hope In A Tube Eye & Lip Cream, which I’m currently using. Renewed Hope In A Jar Eye
– $68 – This cream smells amazing, and it makes a big difference in my skin’s texture (it works especially well to eliminate fine lines around the eyes). Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream
– $37 – I don’t like to spend a lot of money on my scrubs (I prefer to make my own, or use cheap drugstore brands). However, this is supposed to smell amazing and work great, so I’m convinced it’s worth the splurge. 😉 Beach Body Scrub
What’s on your beauty lust list?