Now that it’s Fall, it’s time to start decorating our homes with some warm, inviting, and maybe even a little quirky decor! Here are some of my favorite accessories to both warm and brighten your home, office, and/or dorm room. (You can click the photos above to go directly to the store.)
Starting from the top left:
- Sunset Happy String Lights – For warm ambient lighting, both indoors and outdoors.
- Fall Tree with Leaves Painted Wine Glass – Add a gorgeous touch of detail with these hand-painted wine glasses.
- Woven Leaf Pillow – Toss these pillows on your couch to warm up your living area.
- Chai Pumpkin Reed Diffuser – My favorite scent for Fall! Fill your home with the warm aromas of pumpkin pie and chai.
- Fox Melamine Plate – For a whimsical little touch, decorate your dining area with these cute plates. (Bonus: Coordinating turkey and squirrel plates are available too!)
- Encased Glass Pumpkin Tealight Holder – Put some tealights inside this gorgeous glass pumpkin, and watch it create a warm glow to any room.
- Illume Large Heirloom Pumpkin Marnie Glass Candle – For some extra sparkle around the home and a yummy scent to fill your home!
- Autumn Cookie Cutters – For some festive cookies, check out these cookie cutters – in pumpkin, acorn, oak and maple leaf shapes.
- Illume Autumnal Votive Set – For a rich, warm fragrance to fill your home – featuring dark brown sugar, cinnamon spice, and pumpkin puree and finished with notes of cassia root and warm vanilla sugar. Yummy!
What are your favorite home accessories for Fall?