Here are the products that were included in my July 2013 Glossybox:
(From the left)
1. Dr. Brant BB Matte With Signature Shinerase (.25 oz), Value: $9.75 (Full size is $39 for 1 oz) – I’ve been wearing Julep’s DD Creme either alone or mixed with my foundation. I did notice the shine all over my face when I apply it, so I was very happy to see a similar creme (BB/CC/DD/whatever – something that gives light coverage and helps your skin at the same time) that claims to actually reduce shine. I will be trying this alone and mixed with foundation to see if I can achieve the effect I’m hoping for!
2. Figs and Rouge Cherry Blossom Tinted Lip Balm Tube (12.5ml, FULL SIZE), Value: $9 – I’ve been wearing this lip balm ever since I got my box. The Cherry Blossom balm has a slight dark pink tint, and I found it to be very moisturizing. I expect this tube to last a while – there’s a lot of product there!
3. Brazilian Blowout Acai Deep Conditioning Masque (30ml), Value: $5 (Full size is $40 for 240 ml) – Makes your hair softer after washing it for sure! I can’t really say anything about the long-term effects however…
(From the left)
4. Nails Inc Baker Street Nail Polish (4ml) , Value: $3.80 (Full size is $9.50 for 10 ml) – Not my favorite color. I found this to be streaky too – maybe because the color is so dark – but you definitely will need 2+ coats with this.
5. Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au the Blanc Shampoo & Shower Gel (1 fl oz), Value: $6.18 (Full size is $42 for 6.8oz) – Love the scent – nice and light, leaning on the powdery side.
6. BONUS: Nicka K New York ABSOLUTE! Make-up Cleansing Tissues (10 sheets), Value: $0.70 (Full size is $6.99 for 60 sheets) – I just bought a bunch of these in travel sizes from Bed, Bath and Beyond, including ones from Neutrogena and Yes to Carrots! So far, these clean just as well, but make sure to moisturize afterwards as they leave your skin pretty dry! I’ll probably be sticking to my favorite – Yes to Carrots! – which both cleans and moisturizes.
Total value of products in the July Glossybox: $34.43
Overall, I wasn’t too impressed with the July box. Fortunately, last month’s box (the June one featuring Daisy Shaw) was a big hit for me, so I’ll let it slide. 🙂 Looking forward to next month’s Glossybox!
If you’re interested in signing up for Glossybox, you can subscribe here!