Over the past few months, I’ve had the opportunity to try a few products from Farmacy, including their deliciously scented herbal Lip Blooms (shown above) and their ultra-hydrating Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm. Today I wanted to introduce to you the brand’s newest anti-aging solution- the Farmacy Invincible Root Cell Anti-Aging Serum – which just hit Sephora and Farmacy’s online shop just this year.
Farmacy Invincible Root Cell Anti-Aging Serum
The Farmacy Invincible Root Cell Anti-Aging Serum helps to improve the skin’s radiance and luminosity, even skin tone, and improve the appearance of crow’s-feet. Described as the ‘ultimate anti-aging and skin radiance serum’, it uses key ingredients to provide visible results, including:
- Echinacea GreenEnvy – GreenEnvy contains the highest known concentration of the phytochemical Cichoric Acid, a natural antioxidant which helps protect and firm the skin by inhibiting the enzymes that break down collagen. Cichoric Acid also normalizes the skin pigmentation process to promote a more evenly toned complexion.
- Triple Hyaluronic Acid Technology – boosts the skin’s natural moisture by sealing in moisture at the skin’s surface, encouraging the production of anti-oxidants, and promoting the creation of collagen and elastin. The end result is increased firmness and elasticity.
- ProForm Vitamin C – a highly stable form of Vitamin C that helps restore brightness and an even skin tone, and reduces the appearance of freckles, dark spots and sun damage. Leaves skin clearer and more radiant.
Full Ingredient List*: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Patented Echinacea Purpurea Greenenvy™ Root Extract, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Strelitzia Nicolai Seed Aril Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino-Esters-1, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Solanum Muricatum Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Pearl Powder (Margarita Powder), Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract.
*Low Hazard, Moderate hazard, High hazard ingredients, according to EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
Who It’s For
Anyone struggling with dull, uneven skin and/or crow’s-feet. Great for all skin types.
How to Use it
Use morning and/or evening on clean skin. Warm one dropper dose (2-3 drops) of serum on fingertips and gently press into skin on your face and neck. Follow with your regular moisturizer.
Farmacy Invincible Serum Review
Packaging – The Farmacy Invincible Root Cell Anti-Aging Serum comes in an opaque bottle, along with a screw-on air-tight dropper – all of which help to protect the serum’s natural plant extracts and ingredients. I admit, I did struggle a bit when it came to opening the bottle. Turns out the dropper cap pops up first, at which point, you need to continue turning the dropper until it completely unscrews (don’t know why it was so hard for me to figure that one out :P).
Formula & Application – The serum is quite thin and runny, so it’s best to gently push the dropper cap into the palm of your hand to avoid losing any of it in the process. Once on the skin, the serum applies smoothly and evenly, and absorbs within seconds. Unlike other serums I’ve tried, this one isn’t hydrating enough to take the place of your regular moisturizer. Instead, it seems to provide extra hydration when used in conjunction with a regular day or night cream.
Results – In just the first week of using the Farmacy Invincible Root Cell Anti-Aging Serum, I started to notice an improvement in my overall skin-tone. It was looking more even, brighter, and also surprisingly clearer. The extra hydration was helping to balance out my skin, particularly my T-zone. I noticed less oilies around my nose, cheeks, and forehead, and as a result, less pore congestion and pimples. I was able to go confidently makeup free more often, which to me, made this serum absolutely worth it.
I’m offering up a giveaway for deluxe samples of Farmacy’s Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm (shown above). There will be 4 winners total, and each will receive 2 deluxe samples. Giveaway is open 4/26 to 5/3 to US residents only.
How To Enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me if you are familiar with Farmacy’s skincare range and why you are interested in winning a sample!
2. Follow my blog on Bloglovin’ OR subscribe via email (located in the sidebar, just under my social links).
The winners will be randomly picked and announced here on this post on 5/4/16.
The winners are: whittikere, Prasert, Sarah, and Amy! And to not leave anyone out, I have one extra sample that I’d like to offer Meghan!
Please email your name and mailing address to me at email@example.com.