Hi guys! So today I wanted to share one of my go-to everyday makeup looks at the moment. If you follow my blog, you probably know I’m a big fan of quick and easy, natural looks. This one in particular takes very little time (about 7-10 minutes), and it’s something I’ve been wearing for the past couple of weeks now. Here are all the products I use:
- essence cosmetic Eyebrow Designer Pencil – This is super cheap ($1.99) and also a surprisingly good match for more ashier-toned brown hair. I use it to lightly fill in the sparse areas.
- Malin+Goetz Mojito lip balm – My favorite lip balm! It’s super hydrating and has a slight scent of mojito.
- tarte LipSurgence in Nude – Great matte nude shade that matches my lips perfectly, but adds a slightly more polished look to them. Goes right over the Malin+Goetz Mojito lip balm for a smoother finish.
- essence cosmetics Pure Nude Concealer – Another favorite from essence – it provides great coverage and is never cakey. Plus, the fact that it’s in stick form makes it quick to apply and then blend out with your fingers.
- Everyday Minerals Jojoba Foundation– This provides beautiful sheer-to-light coverage that lasts all day long, plus it takes seconds to apply – it ends up saving so much time in the mornings! (Full review here).
- tarte cosmetics Blush in Flush – Love this cooler-toned berry shade, and it lasts all day long.
- Too Faced Chocolate Solie in Medium/Deep – A gorgeous matte shade that’s great for adding a little extra depth (plus it smells just like chocolate – so yummy!). I’ll apply this under my cheekbones and around the temples.
- tarte Energy Noir palette – One of my favorite palettes – I switch between this and the tarte Swamp Queen palette every couple of days (full review here). Love the medium shimmery shades for all over the lid (i.e. the two middle ones).
- tarte Eyeyliner in Slate – This is a mini liner that’s actually meant for your waterline, but I use it on the top too (it fits very easily between the lashes).
- Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara – One of my favorite mascaras. It gives me super thick lashes in just a couple of swipes. (Full review here.)
Makeup aside, let’s talk jewelry! I just got a new Rocksbox in the mail and am loving every piece. They make a perfect coordinated set! My box included:
- Luv AJ Marquise Link Choker in Silver (ended up purchasing this piece!)
- Kendra Scott Addie Earrings in Gold and Silver
- Sophie Harper Pavé Spiral Ring in Silver
(Interested in giving Rocksbox a try? Use code ‘jessicabff1281’ to get your first month free!)
What are some of your go-to everyday makeup products?