Glitz, glam, chunky designs, and overloaded features…today we’re throwing these all away for clean minimalist watches.
You may have seen these pop up on Instagram, Pinterest, blogs – minimalist watches seem to be everywhere these days. And I can imagine why – with all the noise in the world these days, it seems many of us are choosing to surround ourselves with more simplistic, yet stylish, designs to reduce the ‘mental clutter’ – in our homes, clothing, and even accessories. These watches are no exception. Their minimal designs, combined with the slightest touch of flair (whether it be a marble background, or modern color combo), make them one clean and surprisingly sleek accessory that seamless transitions from casual to cocktail. Here are 9 minimalist watch designs that I’ve been eyeing lately (bonus: they’re are all under $200)!
From top left to bottom right:
- Women’s Cluse La Boheme Leather Strap Watch • $99
- Michael Kors Slim Runway Watch • $195
- SWCO Kent watch • $111
- Cluse La Roche Rose Gold & Black Marble Leather Watch • $174
- Michael Kors Partia Leather Watch (Rose/Gold) • $195
- Timex Originals Swarovski Crystal Sparkle Minimal Dial • $25.99–27.99
- Michael Kors Partia Leather Watch (White/Rose Gold) • $195
- DKNY Parsons Gold Ip Black Dial Chain Watch • $75.95
- Women’s Cluse ‘La Roche’ Leather Strap Marble Watch • $179
What’s your favorite style of watch?
Are you digging the minimalist watch trend?