Ever since stumbling into my first Starbucks back in high school, I’ve grown to love coffee – not just for the energy kick, mood boost, and taste, but also for its deep, earthy scent. Fortunately, now that more and more brands are incorporating coffee into their beauty products, we can indulge in its aroma all day long (not to mention take advantage of its amazing skincare and hair care benefits!). Here are 10 coffee-infused beauty products to help perk up your beauty routine!
1. Frank Coffee Scrub | $14.95 – Fight cellulite and stretch marks with this highly caffeinated body scrub made of roasted and ground robusta coffee beans, plus brown sugar and sea salt for extra exfoliation.
2. Coffee Makeup Bag | $10.00 – Ok, maybe this isn’t exactly coffee infused, but I had to throw this in! Share your coffee-obsession with this cute canvas zipper bag. Use it to store all your beauty goodies, or whatever else you want!
3. Java Junkie Coffee Scrub | $12 – Formulated with all-natural coffee and nourishing oils, this aromatic exfoliating scrub smooths away dry, dead skin, leaving behind super soft and hydrated skin. Available in two scents: Mocha Latte and Cup O’ Joe.
4. Lush Cup ‘O Coffee Face and Body Mask | $14.95 – This grainy, aromatic face and body mask stimulates and exfoliates with coffee, while also deeply cleansing with kaolin. Topped off with freshly brewed coffee and sweet roasted cocoa extract for an extra kick!
5. Rocky Top Soap Shop Coffee Shampoo Bar with Coffee | $8 – Formulated with coffee, cocoa butter, plus loads of nourishing oils, this all-natural, vegan shampoo bar leaves your hair and scalp cleansed, balanced, and hydrated (and even adds shine!).
6. Coffee Scrub Soap | $7 – Formulated with dry coffee scrub, coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, and grape seed oil, this exfoliating soap bar cleanses, smooths, tones, and invigorates the whole body.
7. Hurraw Coffee Bean Balm | $4.99 – Slip this on when you’re craving a little taste of coffee! Made with coffee bean extract, raw chocolate, ground organic raw coffee beans and fresh pressed Californian almond oil, this lip balm nourishes the skin while pleasing the senses! Vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. Made with 100% natural, organic, and raw ingredients.
8. Wash With Joe Coffeemint Body Wash | $30 – I had a chance to try this out in a Glossybox years ago and to this day, it’s my favorite body wash! It smells amazing, and contains 100% Real Coffee plus and mint adds an extra zing! Vegan and cruelty-free.
9. All-Natural Coffee Soap | $7 – Enjoy coffee in all its forms with this (scrumptious looking) 100% natural coffee soap. Complete with coffee essential oil, 8x brewed coffee, and ground coffee for gentle exfoliation, topped off with whole beans and a sprinkling of nutmeg!
10. 100% Pure Caffeine Mask | $7 per mask – This hydrogel mask is infused with caffeine plus aloe leaf extract to re-hydrate skin, restore sun damaged skin, stimulate circulation, and soothe redness. Vegan, cruelty-free, and made with 100% natural ingredients.
Need a coffee fix ASAP? Try out this all-natural coffee scrub using ingredients straight from the kitchen!
Are you a fan of coffee-infused beauty products? Have a favorite?